Wednesday, November 26, 2008

stat of new month.....

i am so brain dead rite now...typing at office..argghhh...sum emosional breakdown earlier,dunno why dun ask me,wat hepen to me euhhh...dun be so emo,so..not me,
monday was a quite a pleasant day...a suprise visit from my frendwith hug n sunflower..hahahaha..how cute is that..its second time i got a flower from tutttt last time..hehhehe..thx hana coz visit me..
tuesday its been quite tiring day,got fed up wit everything...how im feeling rite now?a lil bit down.i know tears will flow soon..but i try to fight it back,i just dun wanna cry anymore,i invy those who can really witstand a strong relatation ship n frendship...y cant i?erggghhh...naaahhh...sumtimes i wonder and wonder n wonder y do i hv to keep n pondering n wondering?now my cousin ym me..yana how can girl tell if guy fall for her?my answer''your instict will tell u.i seriously dunno...but then its true..a guy can tell how much he cares bout u,but how we know whether is he telling u the truth??hmmm..i tink my instinct definitely is my strong point i will no a guy will go MIA..hee, i will now a guy make his move..its all my instinct..so far..its never fails me..so i will keep on trusting my instinct..i trying to reogarnice my life style..all i want a simple lifestyle,a man who can make me smile and be our selves..yeah the man..can wait right now..im kinda heppy if its was hepen to me..confused wit my frendship,n tired wit make a relationship...mayb i am tired..yes i am tired definitely i am truly getting old..next year been 26 years old..gossshh.old..old.old..heee.a short msg for my gud frend out there.u are one the strong person that ive ver meet..a loving person,ur always they for me,ill always there for u too wat ever hepen, we all hv to keep on moving..allah as shown u the light,he actuaaly give u that strength,if i were u..i duuno wat will hepen to me but i truly nows ,that u all will be there,to hear my rantings,to listen my shit ,thx n gud luck wat ever u guys do okey...take care....

No comments: